- Your session is secured.
- You will see the default version of our website. The content on our website will not be adapted to your preferences.
- You will see random advertisements.
- Your surfing behavior will not be used to improve our website.
Attractive commercial results outweigh the effects of market volatility in the first half year
1 September 2022
Argenta achieved attractive commercial results in the first half of 2022, even if the financial results are down owing to the impact of the financial market volatility.
In the first half of 2022, Argenta achieved good commercial results in all product pillars:
- The outstanding amount of savings and current accounts grew by a further 1.4 billion euros, in Belgium and the Netherlands, to 40.7 billion euros.
- Mortgage production in Belgium and the Netherlands was well above budget at 4.2 billion euros.
- Total funds under management were stable at 57.4 billion euros despite the downturn on the stock markets caused by the volatile macroeconomic environment. Net production of the banking and insurance funds was almost 900 million euros.
- All insurance branches did well, although the insurance result is negatively impacted by the Eunice storm in February.
For the full press release, we refer to the file below: